- Founding Partner Tim Connolly establishes A La Carte Search to assist the executive search industry to attract and retain the very best talent available.
- Our first researchers are hired.
- Our research team doubles in size to meet business growth.
- We begin expanding our reach into the European and US market.
- Executive search firms in Life Sciences becomes our major focus for the next three years.
- ALC diversifies once more into all other industry sectors for the search industry.
- We handle our first merger between two search firms.
- A La Carte is re-branded as ALC.
- Martin Gooden joins the ALC group of companies through the launch of Trinity Scott, providing researchers, associates and delivery consultants to the search industry.
- ALC launches its innovative Competitor Intelligence Report product, providing clients with greater market insight and transparency throughout the search process.
- Alison Hughes joins the group and launches ALC Discovery, offering clients a unique profiling and development tool being used by Microsoft, CitiGroup and Emirates.
- Dementia UK is chosen as ALC’s charity partner where 10% of profits are donated.
- ALC becomes the leading company in the world to assist the search industry from a differentiation, growth and talent perspective.
- The ALC Group hires a Head of Marketing and Communications, Joanna Milton, to head up its own marcomms development and also for that of its clients. ALC launches its in-house executive search division.
- ALC adds M&A advisory services to its product offering through a strategic alliance with Optima Corporate Finance
- ALC Discovery hosts two events for executive search business leaders to help them tackle the threat of in-house competition.
Autumn 2018 will see the re-branding of all divisions of the ALC group of companies